In this post we are going to talk about Amazon FBA training courses and specifically about Freedom Ticket. If you are looking for the best Amazon FBA course then make sure you read our Helium10 Freedom Ticket review until the end.
We have been selling on Amazon for over 5 years and learned from a lot of people while doing it. Some courses come and go and others stay around for years. If you are a beginner or just starting out then it’s probably very hard for you to find the best Amazon FBA training for your business. We’ll take the Freedom Ticket to pieces and talk about all the small details you need to know.
Table of contents
- What’s Helium10 Freedom Ticket course?
- How much does Helium10 Freedom Ticket cost?
- Week 1 Intro to Selling on Amazon
- Week 2 Basics of Amazon Selling
- Week 3 All About Money
- Week 4 Finding a Product to Sell
- Week 5 Getting Your Product Made
- Week 6 Freight and Logistics
- Week 7 How to Make Sales on Amazon
- Week 8 How to create your sales page
- Week 9 Launching your product
- Week 10 Using Amazon Advertising
- Week 11 Selling on Wallmart.com
- Is Helium10 Freedom Ticket Worth it?
Helium10 Freedom Ticket Review
Even a few years ago you could start selling on Amazon just by yourself. You found a product, shipped it to Amazon and if you were lucky it started selling. These days are long gone and nowadays it needs a lot more than that.
To be honest when we first started selling on Amazon we didn’t believe much in Amazon FBA online courses. Maybe because there weren’t many credible courses available at that time. There were few but they were quite expensive. They cost almost $5000. What was way too much for us when we started out.
What’s Helium10 Freedom Ticket course?
Helium10 Freedom Ticket training course is a 10 week Amazon FBA training course by Kevin King. They cover everything (and more) you need to know about selling on Amazon and it comes with a fraction of a price what other courses ask for.
Who is Kevin King?
Kevin King is one of the most known names when it comes to selling on Amazon. He has spoken around the world on different international Amazon events and tens of thousands of people have learned from his trainings.
How much does the Helium10 Freedom Ticket cost?
You can start learning from the Freedom Ticket for as low $39 a month. It’s probably the cheapest Amazon FBA training available and also one of the best ones.
We are going to break down the course for you so you know what you’ll be learning each week. The course is a total of 11 weeks and really covers a lot of things. You can be sure that you will be an expert after completing that training. You can also apply these things to other areas of your business. It’s not just about selling on Amazon and finding a product. They really cover a lot more.
Week 1 Intro to Selling on Amazon
- Welcome to Freedom Ticket
- Why selling on Amazon is a good opportunity
- Ways to sell on Amazon
- Is selling on Amazon for you?
- Principles for success
- What is a private label?
- How to start now if you are low on cash?
- Examples of opportunities on Amazon
- Essential Amazon terms glossary
- How much money do I need?
- Owner profit & business valuation spreadsheet
- Bonus module: Introduction to project X – Bradley and Tim
- Additional resources to help you on your journey
- How Kevin got involved with Helium10
Week 2 Basics of Amazon Selling
- Business formations requirements
- Business financial & insurance requirements
- Overview on Amazon’s seller central
- Managing foreign currencies when selling
- Intellectual property patents in depth: Part 1
- Intellectual property trademarks in depth: Part 2
- Brand registry on Amazon
- All about branding
- The ladder of loyalty
- Category approval
- Tips to being a great seller
- What to expect when you start selling?
- Freedom Ticket Xtra listen in
- Hiring virtual assistant
- Why Kevin chose to create Freedom Ticket
Week 3 All About Money
- What 5k investment can do when selling on Amazon?
- Introductions to cash flow
- Costs to sell on Amazon
- All about taking profit first
- Using the profit first calculator
- Growth cash available to Amazon sellers
- Quick overview of Sponsored Ads
- Four year cash flow spreadsheet walkthrough
- Basics of bookkeeping
- Why you should consider selling from day one
- How Amazon businesses are valued
- Exit goal & what to do now?
- Kevin reveals some of this products
Week 4 Finding a Product to Sell
- Where to find product ideas
- Introduction to Helium10 tools: product and keyword research
- Choosing a product to sell
- What product differentiation really means
- What to know about product compliance
- UPC and packaging primer
- Package inserts & product websites
- Bonus module from FTX: Pricing your products, part 1
- Bonus module from FTX: Pricing your products, part 2
- Reviews and competitive research
- Using Blackbox to find products
- Using brand analytics to find products
- Freedom Ticket product opportunity test
- Product evaluation spreadsheet
- Licensing basics for ecom sellers
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 2: New product research looks for keywords instead
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 3: Validate products off Amazon
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 4: Eliminate risk with listing tests
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 5: Get data directly from Amazon
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 6: Plan to make the perfect product
- Kevin revels more of this products
Week 5 Getting Your Product Made
- Where to source products
- How not to get ripped off
- 12 common rookie sourcing mistakes
- China sourcing in depth: Part 1
- China sourcing in depth: Part 2
- Using Yiwugo to source
- How much to order & the purchase order/proforma invoice
- Creating a legally enforceable purchase order in China
- Creating a unique product from scratch
- Sourcing private label products from India: Part 1
- Sourcing private label products from India: Part 2
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 7: How to source & negotiate anywhere in the world
- What has been Kevin’s biggest challenge selling on Amazon?
Week 6 Freight and Logistics
- Which way to ship?
- Shipping terms and problems
- How to create a shipment in seller central
- All about 3PLs and FBM fulfillment
- Intro to shipping master class
- Understanding new incoterms and freight quote breakdowns
- Explaining international shipping step-by-step
- FBA packing requirements and inventory limits
- What to know about 3pls, FBM and shipping plans
- Cross border shipments & global marketplace expansion
- How to avoid international shipping mistakes
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 8: Navigation shipping & logistics
- Importance on continuing to sell while teaching
Week 7 How to Make Sales on Amazon
- All about the A9 search engine
- Key ranking factors on Amazon
- Keys to making sales
- Basic of getting discovered on Amazon
- Sales stopped checklist
- Prohibited seller activities
- In depth: Using Cerebo to find the best keywords
- Using Brand Analytics to find keywords
- Using search term reports & Adtomic to find keywords
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 9: Spy on your competition & seal their best keywords
- Shivali’s passion
Week 8 How to create your sales page
- Anatomy of product listing
- Analyzing competitor listing using Helium10
- Writing a killer title
- Writing bullet points & description
- Completing backend keywords
- Copywriting techniques to sell more
- Translating your product listings for other marketplaces
- Creating images that convert
- Image testing and keys to a good listing: Part 1
- Image testing and keys to a good listing: Part 2
- All about A+ content and creating storefronts
- Introduction to Helium10 tools: Listing builder & Frankenstein
- Creating your product listing
- Using Helium10 for inventory management
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 10: Listing creating & optimization
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 11: Crowdsource ideas for perfect product images
- Bonus module: Project X – Ep 19: Using videos in product listings
- Stories from earlier versions of Freedom Ticket
Week 9 Launching your product
- Introduction to week 9
- How to set up promotional discounts & coupons
- How to set up deals
- Setting up follow-up email and contacting customers
- How to use press releases: Part 1
- How to use press releases: Part 2
- Using Amazon posts: Part 1
- Using Amazon posts: Part 2
- All about Amazon Live
- Launching your product to page 1
- Strategies for Amazon ranking
- Product launch strategies for 2022
- Facebook basics
- Using Facebook for Amazon sellers
- Amazon ranking via influencer partnerships
- Chatbot basics for Amazon sellers
- Ways to keep learning as a seller
Week 10 Using Amazon Advertising
- Welcome to Amazon advertising 101
- Why sponsored Ads are important
- What is Amazon PPC
- PPC terminology
- Understanding campaign framework
- Campaign placements
- Placement costs & bidding strategy
- Campaign structure & naming best practices
- Setting up your initial campaigns
- Sponsored brand campaigns
- Sponsored display campaigns
- PPC campaign optimization
- How to optimize your campaigns in Adtomic
- 10 common PPC mistakes
- Keeping an eye on the ball with operations and analytics
- Ready to sell your business for a big pay day?
- Wrapping it all up
- Freedom Ticket certification test
Week 11 Selling on Wallmart.com
- Introduction to Freedom Ticket Walmart
- Introduction to selling on Walmart.com
- Bonus Project W episode: Selling on Walmart
- Bonus project W episode: How to get approved to sell on Walmart marketplace
- Setting up your account – Part 1
- Setting up your account – Part 2
- Determining which product to sell on Walmart.com
- Bonus Project W episode: Keyword research for Walmart marketplace
- Bonus Project W episode: Components of an optimized listing
- Bonus Project W episode: Walmart listing images
- Bonus Project W episode: How to create a Walmart listing
- Listing optimization – Part 1
- Listing optimization – Part 2
- Uploading listing bulk
- Walmart maintenance files
- Bonus Project W episode: Step by step guide: Creating listing in Walmart
- Bonus Project W episode: Launching and ranking your new Walmart listing
- Walmart fulfillment services
- Bonus Project W episode: How to apply for and use Walmart fulfillment
- Bonus Project W episode: What is Walmart fulfillment services
- Fundamentals of PPC on Walmart.com
- Setting up your first campaigns on Walmart.com
- How to read the Walmart PPC dashboard
- Ranking your products on Walmart
- Bonus Project W episode how to advertise on Walmart
- Daily management of your Walmart seller account
As you can see Freedom Ticket course has almost 200 videos in their training and it all comes with their $39 a month plan. Not only that. If you sign up to view Helium10 Freedom Ticket you will also get access to other tools by Helium10. We have written separate blog posts about Helium10 other tools and why you should use it.
Is Helium10 Freedom Ticket the Best Amazon FBA Course?
There are a lot of Amazon FBA courses out there and not all of them are good. If you look at what Freedom Ticket gives you then it’s mind blowing. You get all that with only $39 – $99 a month. Plus on top of that you will get Helium10 tools as well. That really makes Helium10 Freedom Ticket one of the best Amazon FBA courses out there.
Is Helium10 Freedom Ticket Worth it?
With only $39 a month it’s really a no brainer. It’s probably the most value you get with that money anywhere online.
Helium10 Freedom Ticket Review Conclusion
We hope you got value from our Helium10 Freedom Ticket Review and know now that Helium10 is the tool to go with when you want to learn how to sell on Amazon. If you have any questions about how to sell on Amazon or anything else then leave a comment below or send us a message.